[OPLINLIST] Value Line subscriptions

Carla Schober Carla.Schober at westlakelibrary.org
Thu May 13 13:27:16 EDT 2021

We're dropping our print subscription this summer. We already had online access set up (and that continues to get moderate use), so we've proactively reached out to the few print patrons we have (four or five patrons) to show them how to use the online product.

The nice thing about Value Line is that it tends to appeal to fiscally savvy patrons: when we explain to them how much the print version costs, they agree that it's not worth their tax dollars.

Carla Schober (she/her)
Manager, Adult Services

Westlake Porter Public Library
27333 Center Ridge Road