[OPLINLIST] Shared employee

Anne Lowery alowery at seolibraries.org
Wed Nov 3 12:06:48 EDT 2021

Please excuse if this is a cross post, but does anyone share a
children's librarian or other employee with their local school district?
I mean a library employee who is assigned to the school as well as the
public library to teach information literacy, develop and
maintain the school library collection, etc. We envision a situation
where we share a MLIS librarian with school media certification to
split time between us and the school and be reimbursed by the school
district for part of the salary.

Thanks,

--
Anne Lowery, MLIS