[OPLINLIST] renovations and additions

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Nov 8 11:29:51 EST 2021

One of the libraries (non-Carnegie) I work with has just finished (as in
the library is closing for a couple of weeks and starting Wednesday to move
from their temporary location back into the renovated building) a ~6 month
major building renovation project. I had the pleasure of numerous direct
contacts with the architect, Andrew Circle, throughout the project. If I
were to ever implausibly find myself in charge of a library and needing an
architect, he would be high on my call list. My own interactions with him
were stellar. Also, I've also been told (unsolicited) by the library
director on numerous occasions how pleased she is with Mr. Circle (AND with
Isaac Rindler, Project Manager for Westerheide Construction Company, the
GC).

I have absolutely no prior or ongoing relationship of any sort with either.
I'm mostly just responding because of my own professional interactions with
Mr. Circle (and Mr. Rindler) and because I know that the library director
has had a very positive experience, but is insanely busy right now and
quite likely won't have the time to respond on her own.

Architect:

circleas at gmail.com
Andrew Circle
Andrew Circle Architect LLC
937.623.0251
www.andrewcircle.com

GC (FWIW):

Isaac Rindler | Project Manager
Westerheide Construction Company
1120 Milligan Ct. - Sidney, OH 45365
Office - 937-492-7432
Cell - 419-852-1816
www.westerheidecc.com
isaac at westerheidecc.com

I haven't stated the library's or director's name. I'm certain it would be
perfectly fine, but I don't know if that's really my place to disclose or
not...so erring on the side of caution. If she wants to chime in, she can.
Most likely, I'm guessing Mr. Circle would also probably disclose the
library as part of his list of credentials, if asked for them. Good luck
with your project!
Chad

______________________________
*My personal listserv policy:*

*I may not respond off-list to topical replies sent only/directly to me.*
*Libraries have a wonderfully amazing reputation for openness and sharing,
a concept I support and encourage. Your thoughts are useful and valuable. I
beg you to share them publicly so that other libraries can benefit from
them too and perhaps participate in an open conversation...which can't
occur off-list.*

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*