[OPLINLIST] Canva Non-Profit account

Jen Farrell jfarrell at huroncolib.org
Mon Nov 22 08:59:43 EST 2021

The Huron County Community Library used the Non-profit version several
years ago. We moved over to the business version around 2019 I think. It
allowed some different access that we needed. It's been worth the price.
They are great to work with and answer questions quickly.

Jen

--
Jennifer Farrell, MLIS, CPLS
(They, Their, Them)

Librarian/Branch Manager - Willard
OLC Intellectual Freedom Committee
Huron County Community Library
-Willard Memorial Library
6 W Emerald St
Willard, Oh 44890
419-933-8564
jfarrell at huroncolib.org

---Find Us On Facebook at Huron County Community Library & on Instagram,
Twitter, & Pinterest-----

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*