[OPLINLIST] Support the Babies - Survey Invitation

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Mon Nov 29 08:06:28 EST 2021

Sending on behalf of Katie Campana. Please excuse duplication.

Do you offer programs for young children, 0-24 months, and their families to support brain development, health, and/or learning? If so, we invite you to complete our survey about the work you have done to support young children, 0-24 months, and their families. The survey should take no more than 20-30 minutes and your participation is anonymous. The study has been approved by the Kent State University IRB.

If you are interested in participating, please click on the link below to indicate your willingness to participate. Once you have completed the consent form, you will be taken directly into the survey.

Survey link: https://kent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cGetoShL4olwvEq

If you have technical issues or any questions, please contact the Project SHIELD Team: projectshieldksu at gmail.com<mailto:projectshieldksu at gmail.com>

Thank you for your work!

We want to take this time to thank you for the important work that you do. Our team has great respect for the work you are doing and for the early learning programs you offer to our youngest citizens. We recognize your efforts in keeping children and their families safe and well during this time.

Thank you in advance for your time and participation.

With gratitude,

The Project SHIELD Team

-------------------------------------

Katie Campana, PhD -Principal Investigator

Michelle Baldini, MLIS - Co-Investigator

Elaine Thomas, MSN, RN, CNE - Co-Investigator

Sarah Bihn - Project Manager

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D7E4F8.02736BE0]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer (she/her)
Library Consultant