[OPLINLIST] Free CD Audiobook copy of Warlcok Holmes: The Finality Problem by G. S. Denning

Jessica Williams williaje at tiffinsenecalibrary.org
Mon Oct 11 13:34:57 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I won a Forward Reviews prize box that included the CD Audiobook copy of Warlock Holmes: The Finality Problem by G. S. Denning, and we don't have that series in our collection.  If there's any place out there in Ohio libraryland that uses STAT and wants the audiobook, we can send it to you.  I would hate for it to go to waste, but it isn't a common series that most have, and it is the 5th book in the series.

Thanks,

Jessica C. Williams (She, Her, Hers)

Information Services Librarian

Tiffin-Seneca Public Library

77 Jefferson St.

Tiffin, OH 44883

Phone: 419-447-3751
Fax: 419-447-3045

williaje at tiffinsenecalibrary.org

[cid:0945f236-c562-419c-9a0a-aa11ce36f969]