[OPLINLIST] Job opportunity - Worthington Libraries - Lead Librarian

Susan Allen sallen at worthingtonlibraries.org
Wed Sep 1 11:02:58 EDT 2021

Job opportunity

Worthington Libraries

Lead Librarian

We're looking for the kind of leader that makes everyone around them better, and who is passionate about serving patrons of all ages. Someone who is smart, caring and encouraging. Can you relate? Then we'd like to work with you! As a Lead Librarian with Worthington Libraries, you'll be part of our hard-working, fun-loving group that jokes that our unofficial motto is "Teamwork makes the dream work!" It's in this team environment that you'll play a vital role in developing staff and creating a supportive work culture. We're a forward-thinking library that serves a diverse community and works to build meaningful connections wherever we can. Since we're constantly asking "What's next?", flexibility, creativity and the ability to lead change are critical in this position. You'll have the chance to wear many hats in this role, so experience in both Adult Services and Youth Services will be of particular benefit.

Our award-winning library has been an important part of the community since its founding in 1803, and we're proud to combine traditional library services with the innovative. What do we offer? Lots of food and fun, plus a supportive culture that includes leadership and development opportunities. Join us as we work together to be the library our patrons deserve!

To learn more about our job opportunities, visit worthingtonlibraries.org/about/jobs.

Susan Allen (she/her/hers)
Director of Public Services
www.worthingtonlibraries.org<http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/>
Worthington Libraries | 820 High Street | Worthington, Ohio 43085
614.807.2630 | 614.807.2676 Fax