[OPLINLIST] Collaborative Summer Library Program input sessions this week & next

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Tue Sep 7 09:44:42 EDT 2021

Cross-posted. Please excuse duplication.

Good morning,

The Collaborative Summer Library Program is scheduling several opportunities for you to provide input in coming days, in preparation for CSLP's annual meeting later this month and for future planning. These listening sessions are open to all public library workers. No registration is required; just put the Zoom link on your calendar and log in at the specified time.

Provide input on CSLP's 2024 slogan and 2025 theme:
Wednesday, September 8, 3:00 pm:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82478119844?pwd=Mjh1djF2MWFNRXRwMy9XcjZtOEJvQT09
Friday, September 10, 11:00 am: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83023409600?pwd=VFkxR0NMN1hkWWpnNFZqUFphZVV1Zz09
Monday, September 13, 12 Noon:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89765585818?pwd=THZYWklLL1dyTTFzT3hPOWtGRC84UT09

You may attend any of the above. The agenda will be the same at all. At the bottom of this email (under my signature) is a list of the 2024 slogan options and the 2025 theme options that will be up for discussion. The 2024 slogan suggestions came from state reps and CSLP membership from across the nation and have been vetted by CSLP's attorney for possible IP/copyright conflicts.  There are nine strong candidates remaining after removing those with potential risk or conflict. This is a great chance to lobby for the slogans and themes you prefer.

Provide general input at CSLP's next Membership Input Session:
Tuesday, September 14, 2:00 pm:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87995879071?pwd=Mkg1SU9PU2NHQjAvS2IzbnhhbVh3UT09
CSLP will be seeking input on several topics, including the manual, website, and online store.  Help CSLP continue to improve and customize its resources to better meet your needs.

If you have thoughts to share and are unable to attend any of the theme/slogan sessions or the membership input session, you are welcome to email me anytime with feedback for CSLP, or to include your feedback when you complete the 2021 Ohio Summer Library Program Evaluation<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/slpeval2021> survey. I will share your input with CSLP leadership, and will consider your responses when voting on behalf of Ohio at the CSLP Annual Meeting in late September.

Sincerely,
Janet

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D79814.EEAF9050]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer (she/her)
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6910
jdwyer at library.ohio.gov<mailto:jdwyer at library.ohio.gov>
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
library.ohio.gov/youth-services<http://library.ohio.gov/youth-services>

***************

2024 CSLP Slogan options

Adventure Begins at Your Library
La aventura comienza en tu biblioteca

Adventure - Check it Out!
Aventura - ¡Chécala!

Dare to Explore
Atrévete a explorar

Discover New Stories
Descubre nuevas historias

Explore the World at Your Library
Explora el mundo en tu biblioteca

Go, Read, Explore!
¡Ve, lee, explora!

Let the Adventure Begin
¡Que la Aventura comience!

Libraries: Where Adventure Begins
Bibliotecas: donde la Aventura comienza

Turn the Page to Adventure
Dale vuelta a la página para la Aventura

2025 CSLP Theme options
Art
Nature
Food