[OPLINLIST] Last call! 2021 Ohio Summer Library Program Evaluation survey

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Wed Sep 8 09:32:37 EDT 2021

Cross-posted. Please excuse duplication.

Good morning,

Thank you to everyone who has completed the 2021 Ohio Summer Library Program Evaluation survey! Surveys are in from over 170 Ohio public libraries. Please join them and share your results and feedback by completing the survey:
www.surveymonkey.com/r/slpeval2021<http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/slpeval2021>

Each year, the State Library asks all Ohio public libraries to report on their SLP. Your participation helps the State Library, Regional Library Systems, other partners, and the Collaborative Summer Library Program to provide helpful resources and support for future SLPs. It also gives us the information we need to communicate the value and impact of summer programs and activities provided by Ohio public libraries. Aggregate survey data is shared with the Ohio Library Council to support its work.

The survey deadline is this Friday, September 10. The survey will remain open for libraries that compile systemwide statistics on a schedule that doesn't accommodate this deadline. I will start reviewing surveys next week, especially to prepare for the CSLP Annual Meeting in late September. I'll also reach out individually to libraries for which no survey is submitted. This is the last listserv reminder (hurray!).

Thank you for collecting your data and completing the survey. Your response lets us demonstrate the range and benefits of summer programming in Ohio's libraries and helps us continue to improve our services.

Sincerely,
Janet

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D658F5.7DE74A70]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer