[OPLINLIST] Youth Services Librarian Position - Grandview Heights Public Library

Eileen McNeil emcneil at ghpl.org
Mon Sep 13 10:21:42 EDT 2021

Are you a librarian who enjoys working with people of all ages but would like to focus on children and teens? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment and a variety of responsibilities? Would you enjoy working in a smaller, well-loved library in an active, vibrant community full of great businesses and parks all within walking distance?

If so, we have the perfect career for you!

The Grandview Heights Public Library is seeking a full-time Youth Services Librarian to join our staff.

Full Position Description and Application Process<https://www.ghpl.org/2021/09/13/job-youth-services-librarian/>

Eileen McNeil

Patron Services Director
Grandview Heights Public Library
1685 W. First Ave. Columbus, OH 43212 (map<https://goo.gl/maps/whXCE>)
emcneil at ghpl.org, 614-486-2951
ghpl.org <http://www.ghpl.org/>

The Grandview Heights Public Library (GHPL<http://www.ghpl.org/>)

  *   Award-winning, independent suburban library system known for progressive leadership and friendly personalized service.

  *   1 of 6 U.S. public libraries to receive 13 consecutive five-star ratings from Library Journal<https://www.libraryjournal.com/>.

  *   Central Library Consortium<http://www.ghpl.org/about-page/#toggle-id-3> founding member (1988) and Administering Library. The CLC is a cooperative among 17 Central Ohio library systems<http://www.ghpl.org/about-page/#toggle-id-3>.

  *   67 million items<http://www.ghpl.org/2018/02/21/67-million-items/> available to our cardholders through a partnership among the CLC and statewide networks SearchOhio <http://searchohio.westervillelibrary.org/index.php?title=Main_Page>and OhioLINK<https://www.ohiolink.edu/content/about_ohiolink>.

[cid:df036e61-28a9-4cb4-a979-1e90d7fabda9]