[OPLINLIST] Job Posting - Information Services Manager - Canal Fulton Public Library

Jennifer Hendricks jennifer at canalfultonlibrary.org
Wed Sep 15 14:08:55 EDT 2021

The Canal Fulton Public Library is seeking a creative, organized library
professional to join our management team.  Our Information Manager is
tasked with guiding the work of the department and its staff in a way that
reflects the goals of the organization and, most importantly, serves the
needs of our communities.  A Master of Science in Library Science Degree
from an ALA accredited college or university is required.

The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a passion for
customer service, innovative program development, collection development,
and community networking.  The position supervises a staff of 1 full time
and 1 part time staff.  You should preferably have a record of supervisory
and leadership skills.  If you are a skilled problem solver who can
multitask and greet people with a smile and cheerful attitude, we want to
hear from you.

The Information Manager position is a full-time, 40 hour a week position.
Please note that some evening and weekend hours are required.  The library
offers a compensation package that includes healthcare, retirement plan
(OPERS), and generous paid time off.  An application and job description
may be viewed at www.canalfultonlibrary.org
<https://www.canalfultonlibrary.org/were-hiring/www.canalfultonlibrary.org>
Qualified candidates should submit both a resume and application to Canal
Fulton Public Library, ATTN: David Brown, 154 Market St. E., Canal Fulton,
OH 44614-1195, or email to david at canalfultonlibrary.org

--
Jennifer Hendricks
Head of Children's Services