[OPLINLIST] Fwd: looking for a children's book title

Sandy Thaxton sthaxton at mljlibrary.org
Tue Sep 28 09:32:49 EDT 2021

Good morning everyone!

I just thought I would let you all know that the title of the book our
patron was seeking was "There's an elephant in the bathtub" by Roger
Bradfield.

A big thank you to Kathleen Whitt, Director at Upper Sandusky Community
Library who correctly identified the book. Our patron was thrilled! And she
found a copy on Ebay.

Also big thanks to the other librarians who suggested titles. This
listserv is great!

Sandy

Sandy Thaxton
Head of Reference