[OPLINLIST] Free to Good Home(s) - Wooden Tripod Easels

Bill Menker BMenker at wcpl.lib.oh.us
Tue Sep 28 13:47:29 EDT 2021

The easels have been claimed.

Bill

From: Bill Menker
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 1:07 PM
To: 'oplinlist at lists.oplin.org' <oplinlist at lists.oplin.org>
Subject: Free to Good Home(s) - Wooden Tripod Easels

Up for grabs, ten (10) adjustable wooden tripod floor easels. These easels stand approximately 5' tall, with a 21" front crossbar/canvas rest. They also can be used as 34" tall tabletop easels by removing the lower leg extensions. Must be picked up from Woodbourne Library in Centerville.

If interested, please reply to me directly - bmenker at wcpl.lib.oh.us<mailto:bmenker at wcpl.lib.oh.us> - (not the list) with quantity desired and anticipated pick-up date. We'd like to have these re-homed within a week. Thanks,

Bill

Bill Menker
Patron Services Manager
Washington-Centerville Public Library