[OPLINLIST] donating library experiences

Celeste Baker bakerce at tiffinsenecalibrary.org
Wed Apr 13 08:56:44 EDT 2022

Hi Stacey,
What is the public purpose of a Library?
Not only is offering this "Librarian for a Day" permissible, it is a wonderful opportunity to inspire a young person to read or become a Librarian.
This is part of your Community Outreach.
Do you allow College students to shadow Librarians? It's the same concept.
There are no laws against this.

I hope you go forward with this; it sounds like a lot of fun.
PS Treat them to lunch too!

Regards,

Celeste

Celeste Fortunato

Fiscal Officer

Tiffin-Seneca Public Library

77 Jefferson St.

Tiffin, OH  44883

419-447-3751

440-242-5162 (home)

419-447-3045 (f)

bakerce at tiffinsenecalibrary.org

This e-mail transmission may constitute a public record and thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.