[OPLINLIST] Delaware County District Library Hiring for New Liberty Branch

Amanda Sheterom asheterom at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Apr 27 10:36:10 EDT 2022

Good Morning,

The Delaware County District Library is now hiring for the following
positions for our *new Liberty Branch opening in fall 2022!*

   1. Assistant Branch Manager - Adult Services Supervisor: Coordinates and
   oversees the adult programs and services and directly supervises the daily
   operations of the Adult Services Department.
   2. Assistant Branch Manager - Youth Services Supervisor: Coordinates and
   oversees youth and teen programs and services and directly supervises the
   daily operations of the Youth Services Department.
   3. Circulation Supervisor: Oversees the daily operations of the
   Circulation Department, shelving of all Library materials, and the general
   order of the collection.

Please visit the careers page of our website, to learn more and to apply
for any of these positions, at https://www.delawarelibrary.org/careers/.
These positions will be open until filled; in addition, these positions
will be posted internally and will run concurrently.

Thank you,
Amanda Sheterom

--
Amanda E. Sheterom

*Human Resources Coordinator*

*Delaware County District Library*

(740) 548-9913 x 229 <+(740)+548-9913+x+229>   Fax (740) 362-0391
asheterom at delawarelibrary.org
www.delawarelibrary.org
84 E. Winter Street, Delaware, Ohio 43015

[image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/delawarelibrary>
[image: twitter] <https://twitter.com/delawarelibrary>
[image: linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/delawarelibrary>
[image: instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/delawarelibrary/>