[OPLINLIST] 7 wire basket racks available for free

Tamara Murray tmurray at westervillelibrary.org
Wed Apr 27 13:42:01 EDT 2022

Hi! The Westerville Public Library has 7 basket wire racks to offer to other libraries.

  *   Dimensions (approx.): 46 inches tall by 17.5 inches wide
  *   Description: Purchased from DEMCO. Only the wire racks and plastic blue signs ("For your browsing convenience") are up for grabs, no baskets included. See product listing<https://www.demco.com/plastic-browsing-basket-set-with-rack-and-sign>.
  *   QTY: 7
  *   Color: metal
  *   Cost: Free
  *   Condition: Excellent

[cid:image002.png at 01D85A3C.92169240]

First come, first serve. Please email tmurray at westervillelibrary.org<mailto:tmurray at westervillelibrary.org> to schedule pick up of item at the following address within 10 business days.

126 S. State St.
Westerville, OH 43081

Hours: M-R 9a-9p, F-Sa 9a-6p, Su 1p-6p

If you have not picked up your claimed item within 10 business days, we will repost availability to the OPLIN listserv. The Westerville Public Library is not responsible for any items that do not function as expected.
Warmly,
Tamara

Note: My working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.

---

Tamara Murray (she/her)
Marketing Manager
Westerville Public Library