[OPLINLIST] CSLP Idea Drive for 2024 "Adventure Begins at Your Library!” programming manual - through Sept 2!

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Wed Aug 10 09:03:59 EDT 2022

Sent on behalf of CSLP. Cross-posted; please excuse duplication.

We hope you had a fantastic 2022 summer reading program!

Here at CSLP, we are holding our annual idea drive for programming ideas.
We are now open to ideas from all CSLP members that fit our 2024 slogan: “Adventure Begins at Your Library!”

As you know, the CSLP manual is a collaborative endeavor. The more programs and resources that get submitted this month, the stronger the 2024 manual will be.

Share your ideas for programs, books, and resources to help CSLP create an amazing, adventurous manual for 2024!

Submission link: www.cslpreads.org/submit-a-programming-idea/<http://www.cslpreads.org/submit-a-programming-idea/>

Deadline: September 2, 2022

Thank you!

--