[OPLINLIST] Ohio Overdose Awareness Day Toolkit

marshams at library.ohio.gov marshams at library.ohio.gov
Mon Aug 22 16:26:06 EDT 2022

Sent on behalf of RecoveryOhio...
Dear Fellow Ohioans,

On Wednesday, August 31, our state will recognize Ohio Overdose Awareness Day with a goal of remembering loved ones lost to the epidemic, raising awareness, and supporting communities in the fight against drug addiction. As a way to help the state and local communities promote Ohio Overdose Awareness Day, RecoveryOhio, the Ohio Department of Health, and the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services have partnered together to create this Ohio Overdose Awareness Day Toolkit <https://recoveryohio.gov/resources/all-resources/aaa-oh-odad-toolkit> with the theme "Everyone Knows Someone. Overdoses Impact Us All."

This toolkit includes social media graphics and posts, videos, posters, and digital ads that can be used by local communities and organizations to raise awareness of Ohio Overdose Awareness Day. These assets feature real Ohioans who have shared their stories of recovery with us to help others know that recovery is possible!

I encourage you and your organization to help spread awareness and educate our communities on this Ohio Overdose Awareness Day by sharing this toolkit. Visit RecoveryOhio.Gov<https://recoveryohio.gov/home/news-and-events/all-news/oh-odad-2022-list> for more information, including an ever-growing list of how Ohio plans to observe Ohio Overdose Awareness Day.

Thank you for your continued support of this effort.
Sincerely,

Aimee Shadwick

[cid:image001.png at 01D8B617.10D112F0]
###