[OPLINLIST] Programming/Event promotion and signup

Tyson Horton tyson at mywcpl.org
Wed Dec 7 10:54:31 EST 2022

I was wondering what everyone was using to promote and allow patrons to
sign up for their programming? Does what you are using send out reminders
to the patrons about the events or programs they are signed up for? We used
Remind for a time, but they stopped providing it for free and the user
experience wasn't all that great. We are looking for a good all in one
solution. Someone suggested Eventbrite, so if anyone is using that, we'd
love to hear your experience with them.

Thank you,
Tyson Horton
IT Manager