[OPLINLIST] CSLP job opportunity - Executive Director

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Wed Dec 21 09:42:46 EST 2022

Cross-posted. Please excuse duplication.

The Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP), the leading national summer library program, is currently seeking an Executive Director.  This position reports to the CSLP Board of Directors and is responsible for internal management of all of CSLP's projects, staff, and vendor relationships.  CSLP is a unique organization and is seeking a leader who can smoothly guide the organization as it seeks to continually improve the summer reading experience for both the staff and patrons of public libraries through our products, artwork, and partnerships for the children, teens, and adults we serve in our communities.

This is a remote work position with some travel required.  Library Experience preferred.

Salary range $75,000 - $85,000, depending on experience. Salary will be reviewed based on the successful completion of the first year. Benefits include an additional monthly stipend for insurance as well as an annual technology stipend, plus paid holidays and time off.

Timeline:

  *   Application closes January 31, 2023, at 8:00pm Eastern Time
  *   First round virtual interviews for those selected will take place late February.
  *   Finalists will be notified by March 1 and will be asked to travel to an in-person interview the week of March 20, 2023. (Adjustments can be made for extenuating circumstances.)
  *   Hire by goal of April 1, 2023.

For the full job description and information on applying, please visit https://www.cslpreads.org/about/employment-opportunties/.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D91520.26AE3C70]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer (she/her)