[OPLINLIST] OPLIN Staffing Announcement

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Feb 10 13:37:10 EST 2022

With mixed emotions, I must tell you that Karl Jendretzky's last day at
OPLIN is Friday, February 11.

For fifteen years, every library in Ohio has directly benefited from Karl's
intelligence, expertise, creativity and dedication as OPLIN's Library
Technology Project Manager. In that role, he has upgraded and administered
the network, shepherded countless projects big and small to completion, and
directly built so many of the tools that underpin OPLIN's services to
libraries—and in some cases, your library's services to patrons. The OPLIN
staff and I will miss him, but he leaves OPLIN in a strong and stable
state. And he won't be far away: he stays "in the family," leaving OPLIN
for a terrific opportunity within one of Ohio's public libraries.

If you've worked with Karl, I know you'll join me in wishing him all the
best.

                    Don Yarman (he/him/his)
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250