[OPLINLIST] [OPLINTECH] OPLIN Staffing Announcement

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Feb 10 14:13:09 EST 2022

Congrats on your pending new email address!

I'm going to miss being able to say, "Yeah, I'll email Karl about that"
when trying to bolster my ego and impress my libraries as if I have some
sort of special insider OPLIN connection/knowledge just because I've been
emailing with you since the beginning of forever and met you IRL once.
Whoever follows you is going to have some big shoes to fill, I think, and
whoever nabbed you hit the jackpot!

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in public libraries*