[OPLINLIST] [OPLINupdates] OPLIN Staffing Announcement

Laura Leonard leonardla at twinsburglibrary.org
Thu Feb 10 14:33:40 EST 2022

Oh my! He will be missed!

Laura

________________________________
From: OPLINupdates <oplinupdates-bounces at lists.oplin.org> on behalf of Don Yarman via OPLINupdates <oplinupdates at lists.oplin.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2022 1:37:10 PM
To: Oplinlist <oplinlist at lists.oplin.org>; oplintech at lists.oplin.org <oplintech at lists.oplin.org>; oplinupdates at lists.oplin.org <oplinupdates at lists.oplin.org>
Subject: [OPLINupdates] OPLIN Staffing Announcement

This message originated outside the CLEVNET organization. Please exercise caution when opening links or attachments or when providing sensitive information or materials.

With mixed emotions, I must tell you that Karl Jendretzky's last day at OPLIN is Friday, February 11.

For fifteen years, every library in Ohio has directly benefited from Karl's intelligence, expertise, creativity and dedication as OPLIN's Library Technology Project Manager. In that role, he has upgraded and administered the network, shepherded countless projects big and small to completion, and directly built so many of the tools that underpin OPLIN's services to libraries—and in some cases, your library's services to patrons. The OPLIN staff and I will miss him, but he leaves OPLIN in a strong and stable state. And he won't be far away: he stays "in the family," leaving OPLIN for a terrific opportunity within one of Ohio's public libraries.

If you've worked with Karl, I know you'll join me in wishing him all the best.

                    Don Yarman (he/him/his)
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov<mailto:don at oplin.ohio.gov> | 614.728.5250