[OPLINLIST] No URL change necessary for HeritageQuest

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Feb 17 08:53:12 EST 2022

Good morning—

You may have received an email from ProQuest instructing you to change the
URL for HeritageQuest and other products. You can ignore it. The change is
only relevant for alternate remote access methods which we're not using.
You can continue to link to HeritageQuest using the URL we provide,
https://ohioweblibrary.org/db/heritagequest.

More information about linking to databases (whether OPLIN-provided or
locally-purchased) can be found at
https://oplin.ohio.gov/content/how-link-oplin-databases.

                    Don Yarman (he/him/his)
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250