[OPLINLIST] Last call for today's Northstar Pointers session, more libraries have added Northstar

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Feb 17 11:58:03 EST 2022

Greetings,

I hope everyone is staying dry on this soggy day!  There are some sunny
spots with Northstar in Ohio, and I wanted to share the news.

*Northstar Pointers Sessions*
The Northstar Pointers series starts today.  There is still time to join us
for this session, and there are two more upcoming sessions scheduled.

   - Northstar Pointers with Cuyahoga County Public Library
   <https://events.library.ohio.gov/event/8807682> - TODAY from 1-2pm
   - Northstar Pointers with Heights Libraries
   <https://events.library.ohio.gov/event/8835425> - Wednesday, Feb. 23
   from 1-2pm
   - Northstar Pointers with Sandusky Library
   <https://events.library.ohio.gov/event/8835499> - Wednesday, Mar. 9 from
   2-3pm

*New Libraries on the "Go Live" List*
Congratulations to the libraries that have gone live since our last update,
including:

   - Grandview Heights Public Library
   <https://www.ghpl.org/research/#toggle-id-8>
   - Mentor Public Library <https://mentorpl.org>
   - Troy-Miami County Public Library
   <https://www.tmcpl.org/index.php/content/northstar-digital-literacy-0>
   - Wayne County Public Library <https://wcpl.info/findinfo/northstar>

We know there are several others preparing to go live soon.  If there is
anything we can do to support you or your colleagues as you consider
Northstar for your library, you can always reach me via email at
christine at oplin.ohio.gov or call the OPLIN office at 614-728-5252.

*Ohio library access to Northstar is funded through a federal Institute of
Museum and Library Services ARPA grant awarded by the State Library of
Ohio. *

*Thanks, as always, for all you do!*

Sincerely,

Christine