[OPLINLIST] Closing in on the 3 million mark with Northstar!

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Thu Feb 24 14:28:00 EST 2022

Greetings,

There are five more Northstar sites in Ohio since last week:

   - Bexley Public Library <https://www.bexleylibrary.org>
   - Delaware County District Library
   <https://www.delawarelibrary.org/research>
   - Lorain Public Library System
   <https://www.lorainpubliclibrary.org/elibrary>
   - Mansfield-Richland County Public Library
   <https://www.mrcpl.org/services/learning-lab/northstar-digital-literacy>
   - Way Public Library
   <https://www.waylibrary.info/index.php/departments/technology/northstar-digital-literacy>

*Thanks to all of the libraries that have gone live so far, very close to 3
million Ohioans have access to Northstar digital literacy resources at
their local library, and library staff at those locations have one more
tool to help navigate digital literacy conversations with patrons.*

We have one more scheduled session in the Northstar Pointers series: Northstar
Pointers with Sandusky Library on Wednesday, March 9 from 2-3pm
<https://events.library.ohio.gov/event/8835499>.  Sign up now, so you don't
miss out on the chance for live conversation with a library that is just
starting their Northstar journey!

If you missed the previous sessions with Cuyahoga County Public Library or
Heights Libraries, you can still catch up by binging our YouTube channel:
http://oplin.org/go/NS-YouTube.

*Thanks, as always, for everything you do.*

Sincerely,

Christine
--
Christine Morris (she/her)