[OPLINLIST] Cleaning Tech Services

Harding, Ellie ehardin at smfpl.org
Fri Feb 25 10:03:40 EST 2022

We have multiple things up for grabs.  We will put in the Stats (State of Ohio) delivery.  Must use this.  I am only keeping this up until March 4th.  First come first serve.  Message me what you want and what Library you are at.

Multiple Genre labels
3M Tattle tape B1, B2 - partial boxes
Mending tape
Disc Guards
DVD trays
Secure case key
Multiple 3M sensitizers/desensiters.

Thanks so much,

Ellie

[http://www.smfpl.org/files/smfpl250.png]
Elaine Harding | Head of Technical Services
3512 Darrow Road, Stow, OH 44224
(330) 688-3295, ext 118<tel:3306883295> | FAX (330) 688-0448 | www.smfpl.org<http://www.smfpl.org>
[http://www.smfpl.org/files/socialmedia/facebook.png]<http://www.facebook.com/SMFPL>[http://www.smfpl.org/files/socialmedia/instagram.png]<http://www.instagram.com/smfpl>[http://www.smfpl.org/files/socialmedia/twitter.png]<http://twitter.com/smfpl>[http://www.smfpl.org/files/socialmedia/youtube.png]<https://www.youtube.com/user/spikesplacesmfpl>

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the institution.