[OPLINLIST] Cataloging Librarian vacancy in Mansfield

Paula Nehrkorn pnehrkorn at mrcpl.org
Wed Jan 5 14:31:00 EST 2022

The Mansfield Richland County Public Library is accepting applications for
a fulltime Cataloging Librarian at our Main Branch in downtown Mansfield,
Ohio.

This position is scheduled 40 hours per weeks with no evenings or Saturdays
required.  The starting pay is $22.02 per hour with a benefits package that
includes vacation and sick leave, 12 paid holidays, life insurance, Ohio
Public Employees Retirement,  and Dental, Vision and Health insurance
options, with HSA contributions for eligible employees.

Find the full job description and online application on our website
https://www.mrcpl.org/about/employment or at any MRCPL location.

*Please submit cover letter and current resume with application by 5:00
p.m. on Wednesday, January 26, 2022.  *

--
Paula Nehrkorn, PHR
HR Coordinator