[OPLINLIST] Don’t miss these upcoming webinars at OhioNet!

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Tue Jan 11 08:19:35 EST 2022

Hi folks,

I want to take just a moment to let you all know about the webinars we have coming up soon at OhioNet. In the first few weeks of 2022, we’re hosting sessions in four different training tracks. Don’t miss your chance to register for these. Or visit our training page<https://www.ohionet.org/training> for a full listing of all of our upcoming professional development and continuing education opportunities.

Introduction to Coded Language
Learn about the impact of coded language and discuss the ways language choices can influence our interactions with the communities we serve.

Click the link below to register for our upcoming Introduction to Coded Language webinar on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 from 2-3 p.m.

Register for Introduction to Coded Language*<https://www.ohionet.org/event/introduction-to-coded-language>
*This webinar will not be recorded and will not be available in our Training Archive.

Online Database Overview: Consumer Health Resources
Learn about the consumer health resources available at every type of library across Ohio in this FREE webinar!

Click the link below to register for our upcoming Online Database Overview: Consumer Health Resources webinar on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 from 2-3:30 p.m.

Register for Online Database Overview: Consumer Health Resources<https://www.ohionet.org/event/online-database-overviews-consumer-health-resources>

Fundamentals of Cataloging: Basic Description webinar series
This introductory set of sessions explains basic cataloging concepts and processes for copy catalogers and demonstrates how to describe one of our most trusted resources – books!

Click the links below to register for each session in our upcoming Fundamentals of Cataloging: Basic Description webinar series on Tuesdays, February 1, 8, & 15, 2022 from 1:30-3:30 p.m.

Register for Basic Cataloging Overview (Session 1)<https://www.ohionet.org/event/basic-cataloging-overview-session-1>
Register for Meet MARC (Session 2)<https://www.ohionet.org/event/meet-marc-session-2>
Register for RDA vs AACR2 (Session 3)<https://www.ohionet.org/event/rda-vs-aacr2-session-3>

Copyright in Action: Introduction and Overview
New to handling copyright questions?  Start with this webinar to learn the basics and avoid common infringement pitfalls.

Click the link below to register for our upcoming Copyright in Action: Introduction and Overview webinar on Thursday, February 3, 2022 from 2:30-4 p.m.

Register for Copyright in Action: Introduction and Overview<https://www.ohionet.org/event/copyright-in-action-introduction-overview-2>

As always, contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org> with any questions you might have!

Cheers,

Shelly