[OPLINLIST] Name that book!

Julie McClellan juliemcclellan at lebanonlibrary.org
Thu Jan 13 11:17:48 EST 2022

[cid:708c2937-8091-4ba1-a078-e6da1f7eb7ad]

Good morning -

This is one of those fun OPLINlist questions.

We have a patron who is looking for a juvenile/children's chapter book she read as a child.

In the book, a girl finds a litter of puppies in a shed, keeps them a secret for a time, cares for them, and eventually is able to keep at least one of the puppies.
The patron remembers that the story took place in winter.

The patron is about 40 years old, probably published before 1995.  She thinks it was a stand alone book rather than one in a series.

She'd love to read it to her young two daughters.

I'm not having much luck.  Can you name that book?

Thanks!

Julie K. McClellan, MLIS
Director
juliemcclellan at lebanonlibrary.org

[cid:71dca92b-07c6-4a38-8cc8-876296198612]
Lebanon Public Library
101 South Broadway
Lebanon, OH  45036
www.lebanonlibrary.org<http://www.lebanonlibrary.org>