[OPLINLIST] Trends for Investment resources

Megan Tomeo mtomeo at marionlibrary.org
Tue Jan 18 15:15:09 EST 2022

Hello,

Do you have IBD Weekly, Mergent Handbook of Dividend Achievers, MorningStar FundInvestor, Valueline Survey, and/or Valueline Small- and Mid-Cap in your library? Or other similar resources? If so, which ones? What trends have you noticed as far as use? Did you see an increase or decrease if you switched from print to digital? Any other comments?

Thank you! For anyone interested in the response(s), I am happy to compile them and email them to you (just let me know your email address).

Best regards,
Megan
Megan L. Tomeo

Marion Public Library