[OPLINLIST] Join Our Mission in Summit County!

Otto, Heather hotto at akronlibrary.org
Wed Jan 19 12:58:17 EST 2022

We're hiring!  We've been recognized nationally as one of the finest public libraries in the United States due to our excellent customer service, collaborative community involvement, and high level of customer and employee satisfaction.  Our Mission Statement is to provide resources for learning and leisure, information services, meeting spaces, and programs for all ages that support, improve, and enrich individual, family, and community life.

We have great opportunities in both public service and administration, including a Branch Manager at our Nordonia Hills branch<https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment/branch-manager-nordonia-hills>, two Librarian positions (Early Childhood<https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment/librarian-early-childhood-odom> and Teen/Intermediate<https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment/librarian-intermediate-teen-odom>) at our Odom Boulevard branch, and an Accountant/Payroll Supervisor<https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment/accountant-payroll-supervisor> serving our Library system from downtown Akron.

We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, 11 paid holidays, voluntary benefits (health, dental, and vision), ASCPL-provided life insurance, and retirement through the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS).

Click any of the positions above to learn more about those individual jobs, or click this link to see all of our openings:  https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment