[OPLINLIST] Come join our vibrant team!

Kayla Moles kmoles at starklibrary.org
Wed Jan 26 16:41:48 EST 2022

[cid:image003.png at 01D812D3.9BF73AE0]

Stark County District Library currently has several open opportunities to join our team in our mission to make a positive impact on our community!  Check them out below and apply today!

Tech & Literacy Trainer
Requisition ID: 1073

The Stark County District Library, based in Canton, Ohio is seeking an outgoing, customer-service oriented library professional to fill an opportunity as a Technology and Literacy Trainer at the Main Library.
This is a unique opportunity for a technology professional with a passion for virtual, classroom, and one-on-one facilitation in our community. The technology trainer would be responsible for implementing staff and public technology classes and developing new courses. The technology trainer will also play a role in supporting the function of the Maker Studio through program and one-on-one services.
The Technology and Literacy Trainer will have experience in digital technologies, maker-related technology, and professional library theories, issues and trends. They will need experience with learning types and methods to adapt to various learning styles along with online and other instructional technology.
The Technology and Literacy Trainer position is a full-time (40 hours/week), non-exempt, reporting to the Programming and Events Manager. The position has an hourly wage rate of $17.78 and eligibility for a benefits package on the first of the month following sixty days of employment.
If you want to work for a mission-driven organization and believe you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=433176&lang=en_US&source=CC4>), please submit your application and resume for consideration.

Library Clerk
Requisition ID: 1071

The Stark County District Library, based in Canton, Ohio  is seeking to add our team with an outgoing, customer service-oriented Library Clerk at our Main Library location.
This position is primarily responsible for providing direct customer service and performing various circulation activities.
Candidates should enjoy working with the public and be able to demonstrate a strong customer orientation that supports our mission and service to the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
If you want to work for a mission-driven organization and believe you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US&jobId=9200353290297_1&source=EN>), please submit your resume and application.

Development Manager
Requisition ID: 1070

The Stark County District Library, based in Canton, Ohio is seeking a Development Manager to create and implement fundraising initiatives under the guidance of the CEO/Executive Director and Library Foundation's leadership team.   Typical tasks and responsibilities include fundraising event management, donor cultivation and stewardship, assistance with creation and execution of fundraising strategies led by leadership, volunteer coordination, community outreach and public speaking, donor database management, and gift acknowledgement.
This position is a full-time (40 hours/week), exempt, individual contributor position, reporting directly to the CEO/Executive Director and working in close coordination with the Library's Foundation, Friends groups, and other financial supporters.  Compensation includes a competitive salary commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and a generous benefits package.
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US&jobId=9200353274234_1&source=EN>), please complete our online application and submit a copy of your resume.

Maintenance Technician II
Requisition ID: 1069

The Stark County District Library, based in Canton, Ohio is seeking an adaptable maintenance and delivery professional to fill an opportunity as a Maintenance II staff member in the Facilities Department.  We are looking for candidates who understand the importance of our mission, as well as keeping the safe and timely movement of materials between our facilities a top priority.
The Maintenance II position is a full-time (40 hours/week), non-exempt, bargaining unit position, reporting to the Facilities Director. Compensation includes a starting hourly rate of $10.90 and a competitive benefits package.
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US&jobId=9200350030201_1&source=EN>), please complete our online application and submit a copy of your resume.

Children's Librarian - Plain
Requisition ID: 1064

The Stark County District Library, based in Canton, Ohio is seeking an outgoing, customer service-oriented professional to fill an opportunity as a Children's Librarian at our Plain Community Branch.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exemplary library service to parents, educators, and other community members through the work of outreach with partner organizations and maintenance of the branch's children's collection. The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing circulation duties as well as readers' advisory and business services.
If you enjoy working with the public and children, want to work for a mission-driven organization, and believe you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US&jobId=9200340114000_1&source=EN>), please submit your resume and complete an application.

Children's Librarian - Madge Youtz
Requisition ID: 1061

The Stark County District Library, based in Canton, Ohio is seeking an outgoing, customer service-oriented professional to fill an opportunity as a Librarian with a focus on supporting our youngest patrons (ages birth to teens) at our Madge Youtz Branch.
In addition to serving our youth, the successful candidate will take the lead role at the branch by providing exemplary library service to parents, educators, and other community members through the work of outreach with partner organizations and maintenance of the branch's children's collection. The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing circulation duties as well as readers' advisory and business services.
If you enjoy working with the public, want to work for a mission-driven organization, and believe you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description can be found here<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US&jobId=9200334749979_1&source=EN>), please submit your application and resume.

We look forward to working with you!

Thank you,

Kayla Moles
Human Resources Coordinator