[OPLINLIST] Updated Interface for Very Short Introductions (Oxford) Coming Soon!

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Jul 11 13:47:12 EDT 2022

Greetings,

I wanted to let you know that the interface for Very Short Introductions
from Oxford University Press (OUP) will be changing a bit later this week.
OUP is bringing more of their content into their Oxford Academic interface,
including the Very Short Introductions database that is part of the Ohio
Web Library.

If your library uses the Ohio Web Library link (
http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/veryshort) to access Very Short Introductions,
there is nothing that you need to do.  OPLIN will take care of updating
links on the back end.

If your library uses a local link, you can either contact us or refer to
the OUP migration checklist and FAQ
<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OxAc_Migration_Checklist_and_FAQ.pdf>
for more information.

Unfortunately, there is no specific training for Very Short Introductions
on the new interface yet, but I will keep you updated as I learn more.

Sincerely,

Christine
--
Christine Morris (she/her)