[OPLINLIST] Grants for Adults

Stuart Gibbs SGibbs at libraryvisit.org
Fri Jul 22 09:08:40 EDT 2022

Hello,

I would recommend looking up your closest location to a resource called the Foundation Directory Online through a FIN partner.  Look for your closest resource to help you look up foundations.

https://candid.org/find-us
[https://cdn.candid.org/images/candid-logo/candid-logo-square.png]<https://candid.org/find-us>
Find us | Candid<https://candid.org/find-us>
Get free access to Foundation Directory, Candid's extraordinary database.The smartest, fastest way to win more funding. Attend in-person training fundraising and nonprofit management trainings and events.; Use the map search below to locate Candid near you. Learn about becoming an organization partner with Funding Information Network.; NOTE: COVID-19 For the access points listed below, please ...
candid.org

Two books that may want to read are:

40+ new revenue sources for libraries and nonprofits / Edmund A. Rossman III.

Collaborative grant-seeking : a practical guide for librarians / Bess G. de Farber

Best,
Stuart

Stuart Gibbs, M.L.I.S., M.A.Ed.

Grant Center Librarian

Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County

305 Wick Ave

Youngstown, OH 44503

330-744-8636

sgibbs at libraryvisit.org

"Where to go, when you need to know." -Main Library's Motto

"Do not wait until you are needed – rather make yourself needed today" -Unknown

"There is no shortage of worth while work to be done.   And no surplus of seasons in which to do it."-Madeleine Albright