[OPLINLIST] Fiscal Officer Job Posting

Lindsay Faust lfaust at seolibraries.org
Tue Jul 26 10:25:18 EDT 2022

Fiscal Officer
Hours: Part Time
Salary: Starting at $24.00 an hour dependent upon qualifications
Ida Rupp Public Library in Port Clinton, Ohio is seeking an experienced, detail oriented and dependable individual to join our team as Fiscal Officer.
Duties:
In consultation with the Library Director and under the direction of the Library Board of Trustees, the Fiscal Officer plans, organizes, and administers the daily financial activities of library operations and follows legal and procedural regulations as defined under the Ohio Revised Code for receiving, investing and appropriating library funds.
A full job description can be found on the library’s website, www.idarupp.org/careers.
Requirements:
Experience in public finance administration with previous work experience in accounting, business or public administration or any equivalent combination of experience which provides required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Must qualify to be bonded. Valid driver’s license required.
Application Process:
For consideration, please send your resume, cover letter, contact information for three references and completed application [https://www.idarupp.org/_files/ugd/866784_d8f13541205d4f7eb73d0f438899edbb.pdf] (applications can be found on our website) to:
lfaust at seolibraries.org
or
Lindsay Faust, Director
Ida Rupp Public Library
310 Madison Street
Port Clinton, OH 43452

Deadline:
Application materials must be received by Tuesday, August 9, 2022.