[OPLINLIST] Work at the Granville Public Library!

Elizabeth Wilson ewilson at granvillelibrary.org
Thu Jun 2 14:59:57 EDT 2022

                               [cid:45db39f4-20a7-4557-9a15-ef64acd224c1]

                                       JOB OPENING – PUBLIC SERVICES ASSISTANT

Are you passionate about making a positive impact on your community? Join our team! The Granville Public Library is seeking a service-oriented and enthusiastic part-time Public Service Assistant.  We are committed to lifelong learning and are looking for a bright and motivated individual to help us in our mission. This position provides customer service to library patrons by checking in and checking out materials, registering new patrons, assisting with the maintenance of patron accounts, and answering basic reference and directional questions. Other job duties include processing new library materials, shelving library materials, and maintaining the collection.

This position requires a flexible schedule that includes evening and weekend hours. Flexibility in              meeting the library's scheduling needs is necessary. The rate of pay is $15.00 per hour with paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation time. Participation in Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS) is required.

Experience in a library environment  or experience in a position providing a high level of customer service is desired.

The schedule for this position is as follows:

Tuesdays: 2:30 pm - 8 pm

Wednesdays: 2:30 pm - 8 pm

Thursdays: 9:00 am – 2:30 pm

    Every other Friday (9-6), and a three-week rotating schedule of Saturday (9-6) and Sunday

    (12-5).

Position is open until filled.

Apply via our web site: www.granvillelibrary.org/employment <http://www.granvillelibrary.org/employment>

Apply by email: ewilson at granvillelibrary.org<mailto:ewilson at granvillelibrary.org>

Apply by mail:   Granville Public Library

                          Attn: Elizabeth Wilson, Public Services Librarian

                          217 E. Broadway, Granville, OH 43023

               A complete job description and application for employment can be found at
www.granvillelibrary.org/employment<http://www.granvillelibrary.org/employment>.

Elizabeth S. Wilson

Public Services Librarian

Granville Public Library

217 East Broadway

Granville, Ohio 43023

Phone: 740-587-0196 x115

Email: ewilson<mailto:ewilson at granvillelibrary.org>@granvillelibrary.org<mailto:ewilson at granvillelibrary.org>

www.granvillelibrary.org<https://www.granvillelibrary.org/>

[cid:850e1cff-1467-4673-b510-dbf603d4c875]

https://www.granvillelibrary.org/employment
Employment @ the Library | Granville Public Library<https://www.granvillelibrary.org/employment>
© Granville Public Library. 217 E. Broadway Granville, Ohio 43023 (740) 587-0196 Map & directions
www.granvillelibrary.org