[OPLINLIST] Come Join Our Vibrant Team!

Kayla Moles kmoles at starklibrary.org
Wed Jun 8 14:35:35 EDT 2022

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D87B2F.B1B7ED10]

Be a part of something great in our community!

Children's Librarian - Youth Services, Main Library
Requisition ID: 1102

Stark Library is seeking an outgoing, customer service-oriented professional to fill an opportunity as a Children's Librarian in our Youth Services department at Main.

The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exemplary library service to parents, educators, and other community members through the work of outreach with partner organizations and maintenance of the branch's children's collection. The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing circulation duties as well as readers' advisory and business services.

If you enjoy working with the public and children, want to work for a mission-driven organization, and believe you may be a good fit for this position (detailed job description, below), please access our online application by visiting https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8f8ee8fb-7330-40f8-bf01-26fb72c39932&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US, then selecting the position and clicking on the blue Apply button at the top right corner of that page.

*For other exciting opportunities with Stark Library, please select the link above to be taken to our employment page!

Want to see what we're up to at Stark Library?  Check out our website at www.starklibrary.org<http://www.starklibrary.org>!

Thank you,

Kayla Moles
Human Resources Coordinator