[OPLINLIST] Patron Services Manager

Nieca Nowels nnowels at marysvillelib.org
Tue Jun 21 13:35:39 EDT 2022

The Marysville Public Library is seeking a dynamic and customer focused leader to join our management team.  This full-time salaried position is responsible for the management of the circulation staff, library branch, and volunteers within the organization.  Candidates should have customer service experience, supervisory experience, excellent communication skills, and enjoy working in a team environment.  BA/BS or combination of other post-secondary education and experience in libraries.  Candidate should have their Notary Public commission or ability to obtain commission within 6 months of hire date.

Applications accepted in person, by mail or email to Cindy Crawford, Marysville Public Library, 231 S. Plum St., Marysville, OH 43040; ccrawford at marysvillelib.org<mailto:ccrawford at marysvillelib.org>.  Deadline for applications is until the position is filled.  Start date is ASAP. (E.O.E.)  Additional information about the library and a complete position description is available on our website:  https://marysvillelib.org/involvement/

Nieca Nowels

Nieca L. Nowels, Director
Marysville Public Library
231 S. Plum Street