[OPLINLIST] Wiley Cochrane Library GEER-funded Statewide Access Ended December 31, 2021

Christine Morris christine at oplin.ohio.gov
Fri Mar 4 12:29:12 EST 2022

Greetings,

In late 2020, OhioLINK received Governor's Emergency Education Relief
(GEER) funds as part of the CARES Act to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This GEER funding allowed OhioLINK to expand access to Wiley Cochrane
Library to all residents of the State of Ohio via geolocation during
calendar year 2021, and OPLIN added this resource to the Ohio Web Library.
This statewide access ended on December 31, 2021.

While some libraries may still have courtesy access, we will be removing
Cochrane from the Ohio Web Library links today.

Please contact me if you have any questions about this change at
614-728-5252 or christine at oplin.ohio.gov.

Thanks,

Christine
--