[OPLINLIST] We're Hiring! Branch Manager - Firestone Park (Akron)

Otto, Heather hotto at akronlibrary.org
Fri Mar 11 13:21:28 EST 2022

We're looking for a Branch Manager to lead our Firestone Park location-click here<https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment/branch-manager-firestone-park> to read more about the position and how to apply!

The Firestone Park Branch Library<https://www.akronlibrary.org/locations/firestone-park> is a neighborhood hub for programming for all ages-storytime for the youngest customers, Fun Club for school-age visitors, teen gaming and crafting, adult learning opportunities, and an evolving NatureConnect space that inspires outdoor exploration programming across the seasons.

The Firestone Park Branch Library has the tools and resources that customers need to meet their personal and professional goals-computers and computer classes, mini-clinics for one-on-one tech assistance, WiFi, printing, copying, scanning, faxing, and more.  A rich collection of books, music, and movies, including a large Parent-Teacher collection, complements these services, offering learning and entertainment opportunities responsive to the needs and interests of the Firestone Park community.