[OPLINLIST] Reminder: Ohio Women on Wikipedia Edit-a-thon Starts March 26!

Donald Boozer donald.boozer at cpl.org
Mon Mar 21 16:21:29 EDT 2022

Just a reminder that, starting March 26, the Ohio Center for the Book in collaboration with the State Library of Ohio is hosting a virtual Wikipedia edit-a-thon to add information to the online encyclopedia about Ohio women in honor of Women's History Month.

Full details are at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Ohio/Ohio_Center_for_the_Book/Ohio_Women_on_Wikipedia_Edit-a-thon_2022

We encourage everyone, new and experienced Wikipedia editors alike, to participate!

If you haven't edited before and want to find out what's involved in that process, there are resources at the link above to learn!

Not sure where to start editing, there are suggestions at the link, too!

There's also the chance to post questions at the meet-up Talk page.

Sign up on the Dashboard to track edits during the edit-a-thon: https://outreachdashboard.wmflabs.org/courses/Ohio_Center_for_the_Book/Ohio_Women_on_Wikipedia_2022?enroll=zymuxfjc

Join in and help to celebrate the contributions of Ohio's women to our state, our country, and the world.

The edit-a-thon will run from March 26 through April 2!

Don Boozer
Manager, Literature Department | Homebound Services
Coordinator, The Ohio Center for the Book
Cleveland Public Library
325 Superior Avenue NE | Cleveland, OH 44114
P: 216-902-4947
www.cpl.org<http://www.cpl.org>
www.ohiocenterforthebook.org<http://www.ohiocenterforthebook.org>