[OPLINLIST] Book club sets available

Sonya Huser s.huser at archboldlibrary.org
Wed Mar 23 11:29:30 EDT 2022

Hi, everyone:

If you're on priority dispatch, we'd love to send you copies of books for
book clubs!

The sets we have available right now are:

For teens:

   - *The Less-Dead* by April Lurie (10)
   - *Noggin *by John Corey Whaley (8)

For adults:

   - *Wild *by Cheryl Strayed (10)
   - *Playing Dead *by Julia Heaberlin (10)
   - *Gone Girl *by Gillian Flynn (10)
   - *Dark Places *by Gillian Flynn (9)
   - *The Memory Keeper's Daughter *by Kim Edwards (10)
   - *Eat Pray Love *by Elizabeth Gilbert (7)
   - *Big Little Lies *by Liane Moriarty (9)

Thank you!

--
*Sonya Huser (she/her) *
*Director*

*Archbold Community Library*
*205 Stryker St.*
*Archbold, OH  43502*

The Archbold Community Library building is open Mondays, Tuesdays, and
Thursdays from 9:30-8, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:30-5:30, and on
Saturdays from 9:30-1:30. Curbside service continues to be available; call
the library to reserve.

*(ph) 419-446-2783 <(419)%20446-2783>*

*www.archboldlibrary.org <http://www.archboldlibrary.org/>*

* <http://www.archboldlibrary.org/>*
Currently reading *The Love of My Life *by Rosie Walsh, 2022.