[OPLINLIST] We're Hiring in Summit County!

Otto, Heather hotto at akronlibrary.org
Fri May 20 09:25:16 EDT 2022

For nearly 150 years, we've been serving the community.  Today, the Akron-Summit County Public Library's official service area includes the City of Akron and much of Summit County.  Come join our team and be part of a legacy institution that offers great benefits<https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment/employee-benefits>.  Open positions include the following-click the links to learn more:

  *   HR Assistant (full-time)<https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment/human-resources-assistant>
  *   Culture & AV Librarian (full-time)<https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment/librarian-culture-av>
  *   Public Service Assistant II (full-time opening at the Fairlawn/Bath Branch<https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment/public-services-assistant-ii-fairlawn-bath> and part-time opening at the Main Library<https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment/public-service-assistant-ii-bgs-pt>)
  *   Security Officer (part-time)<https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment/security-officer-ft>
  *   Youth Services Assistant (full-time)<https://www.akronlibrary.org/about/employment/youth-services-assistant>

[cid:image003.png at 01D86C2B.9AA5CBA0]