[OPLINLIST] B&T vs Ingram

Jennifer Lawson jlawson at ghpl.org
Tue May 24 11:34:50 EDT 2022

Hello,
We have used Ingram for our print materials for at least 15 years.  We are exploring the possibility of switching to Baker & Taylor and were wondering if anyone who had used both services with in the past few years could compare them or offer any insight.
Thank you!
Jennifer

Jennifer Lawson
(she/her/hers)
Collection Development Librarian
Grandview Heights Public Library
1685 West First Avenue  (map<https://goo.gl/maps/whXCE>)
Columbus, Ohio 43212
jlawson at ghpl.org, (614) 486-2951
ghpl.org<http://www.ghpl.org>

The Grandview Heights Public Library (GHPL<http://www.ghpl.org/>)

  *   Award-winning, independent suburban library system known for progressive leadership and friendly personalized service

  *   1 of 5 U.S. public libraries to receive 14 consecutive five-star ratings from Library Journal

  *   67 million items<http://www.ghpl.org/2018/02/21/67-million-items/> available to our cardholders through a partnership among the CLC and statewide networks SearchOhio<http://searchohio.westervillelibrary.org/index.php?title=Main_Page> and OhioLINK<https://www.ohiolink.edu/content/about_ohiolink>.