[OPLINLIST] Print Reference Collections

Melody Flick mflick at FindlayLibrary.org
Sun Nov 20 14:06:11 EST 2022

Wondering how other public libraries are handling declining print reference usage?

Has anyone tried interfiling reference materials with other circulating books, downsizing their collection, or moving materials somewhere else (besides behind the reference desk)? Additionally, if your library has any print reference titles that are still used heavily, I would be interested to know what they are. We are still seeing use of our World Books and print directories, but not much else.

Thanks for your input,

Melody Flick
Adult Services Librarian
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, OH 45840
findlaylibrary.org<https://findlaylibrary.org/>
419.422.0576
mflick at findlaylibrary.org

________________________________
Confidentiality Notice: E-mail sent is generally subject to Ohio Public Records Law except as otherwise provided by Ohio law or under a legal privilege. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.