[OPLINLIST] OPLIN assistance with branch internet

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Nov 29 07:56:26 EST 2022

Last call! *If you're currently paying for DSL or business-class cable
access for branch internet*, I encourage you to take another look at this
project.

Currently, 25 different library systems have submitted a total of 57 of
their branches to be listed on this statewide call for bids. And it's truly
statewide, representing rural, urban and suburban libraries in all areas of
Ohio. The more locations we have listed, the more attractive this will be
for broadband providers.

The form <https://oplin.ohio.gov/branch470> is easy to complete, and
there's no obligation. As always, the OPLIN staff and I are happy to talk
to you and answer any questions you have. You can reach us about this
project at branch470 at oplin.ohio.gov.

                    Don Yarman (he/him/his)
                    Director, Ohio Public Library Information Network
                    2323 W Fifth Ave Suite 130, Columbus OH 43204
                    don at oplin.ohio.gov | 614.728.5250