[OPLINLIST] Outreach & Marketing Coordinator--Guernsey County

Michael Limer michael at guernseycountylibrary.org
Tue Oct 18 10:41:59 EDT 2022

Apologies for cross-posting....

The Guernsey County Public Library is seeking candidates for the
position of Outreach & Marketing Coordinator. The library consists of three
locations and a bookmobile that serve 40,000 residents. The library has a
budget of over $2,000,000 and approximately 20 FTEs. Located in Cambridge, the library is 30
minutes east of Zanesville and within an hour’s drive of Canton,
Marietta, and Wheeling, WV.  This is the third version of the position
since its creation in 2020 coinciding with the reintroduction of bookmobile
service. As bookmobile service and strategies firmed up, this title evolved to
incorporate marketing objectives. The ideal candidate would be someone who is
looking for challenges and opportunities in exploring new and creative ways to
deliver library services to the public. Benefits include holiday and vacation
pay, sick leave, O.P.E.R.S., paid professional memberships, and health
insurance. The salary range is $35-45,000, depending on qualifications. Please
visit https://tinyurl.com/5eh6nzt7 for a
full job description.

Questions? Please ask! This is an important position for the GCPL
and we want to make sure we do everything we can to not only find a person who
could do the job, but to also find the person who would be happy in the
position.

​

Those applying or with questions can contact mailto:apply at gcdpl.org.