[OPLINLIST] Message sent on behalf of the Ohio Secretary of State’s Outreach Team

marshams at library.ohio.gov marshams at library.ohio.gov
Wed Oct 26 15:40:25 EDT 2022

Please excuse duplicate emails…
Sent on behalf of the Ohio Secretary of State’s Outreach Team
[Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose & the Office - Ohio ...]
Recently, all Ohio libraries were shipped the Ohio Secretary of State’s latest initiative Outreach In A Box as well as a vote banner. We hope you’ve reviewed and successfully displayed these important resources that can help Ohioans vote and become entrepreneurs. If possible, consider taking a photo of your display set up and emailing it to Monique Moore at MMoore at OhioSOS.Gov<mailto:MMoore at OhioSOS.Gov> so she may share with other libraries that may be experiencing difficulties with spacing issues. As a convenience we have attached the instructions for setting up the banner.

If your banner arrived damaged or flawed, please follow the important steps below to request a banner replacement.
1.     Take a photo of the banner or damage and forward that photo via email to Monique Moore at MMoore at OhioSOS.Gov<mailto:MMoore at OhioSOS.Gov>
2.      Use the subject line as Replacement Banner Request for Ohio Secretary of State
3.     Attach the photo
4.     Include the Library name, and attention to (if applicable), and the library address.

We would like your feedback regarding your experience with this initiative by taking a short survey. You may access the survey by clicking this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OutreachInABoxBanner Please provide your feedback no later than Friday, November 4, 2022, by 3:00 p.m.

Lastly, please remember to use your resource booklet to order more materials as needed for your display.
Thank you.

Ohio Secretary of State’s Outreach Team
[Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose & the Office - Ohio ...]
---------
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8E94E.9700C2C0]
Marsha McDevitt-Stredney, Ph.D.
Public Information Officer