[OPLINLIST] New EBSCOadmin trainings added

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Wed Sep 14 12:54:11 EDT 2022

Hi folks,

>From finding usage stats to modifying search interfaces, there are lots of tools and features available to you through your EBSCOadmin profile. I'm happy to share that we have just scheduled two sessions to help you better understand how and where to find them. Both sessions will be led by one of EBSCO's Senior Training Managers, Lisa E. Jones. We'll start on 10/26 with a review of options to customize your users' search experience<https://www.ohionet.org/event/ebscoadmin-search-customization>, including default results list settings, ILL request links, and contact-a-librarian pages. We'll follow that a few weeks later on 11/9 with a webinar on the usage stats and reports<https://www.ohionet.org/event/ebscoadmin-usage-statistics-and-reports> that can be generated through EBSCOadmin. Click the links below for more information and registration options. As always, you can visit our training page<https://www.ohionet.org/training> for a full listing of all our upcoming professional development and continuing education opportunities.

Featured Events - EBSCOadmin Sessions
EBSCOadmin - Search Customization
Learn how you can customize the EBSCO search experience for your community and make it more user-friendly according to their needs.
Register here<https://www.ohionet.org/event/ebscoadmin-search-customization> for our upcoming EBSCOadmin-Search Customization webinar on Wednesday, 10/26 from 2-3:30 p.m.

EBSCOadmin - Usage Statistics and Reports
Explore the reporting and statistics tools built into your EBSCOadmin interface.
Register here<https://www.ohionet.org/event/ebscoadmin-usage-statistics-and-reports> for our upcoming EBSCOadmin-Usage Stats and Reports webinar on Wednesday, 11/9 from 2-3:30 p.m.

Last Chance - Don't Miss These!
Modifying MARC Records for Audio Resources
Get a hands-on review of our recommended copy cataloging processes for audio and music-related resources and practice searching for, evaluating, and modifying MARC records through this live learning event.
Register here<https://www.ohionet.org/event/modifying-marc-records-for-audio-resources-live-learning-event> for our upcoming live learning event*-Modifying MARC Records for Audio Resources on Tuesday, 9/20 from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
*Real-time attendance is required for live learning events. They are not recorded and will not be available in the Training Archive.

Simplify Original Cataloging with Tools
Explore ways you can streamline your original cataloging workflows with tools and tactics like derive functions, constant data sets, template creation, record copying and more.
Register here<https://www.ohionet.org/event/simplify-your-original-cataloging-with-tools> for our upcoming Coping with Simplify Original Cataloging with Tools webinar on Tuesday, 9/27 from 1:30-3:30 p.m.

Getting Permission to Use Copyrighted Material
Getting permission to use copyrighted material doesn't have to be stressful. In this webinar you'll learn the recommended steps you should take to pave the way for a "Yes!" to your request.
Register here<https://www.ohionet.org/event/copyright-in-action-getting-permissions-2> for our upcoming Getting Permission to Use Copyrighted Materials webinar on Tuesday, 10/4 from 2:30-4 p.m.

As always, contact us<mailto:ohionet at ohionet.org> with any questions you might have!

Cheers,

Shelly